Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Delays -- GRRRR!!!!!!!

One step foreward....two steps back.

We just learned that the Attorney General in Guatemala was replaced, along with all of the cabinet posts beneath him. What does this mean? It means more delays and possibly new rules to the adoption process.

In my last post, I said that Matthew will be home in July. Well, that just flew out the window. I can honestly say that we believe that he will not be home in time to start school in the fall and will not be here for his birthday on August 23rd.

We need prayers.......BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Love, Todd

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know it is so hard to hear such devastating news. Keep the faith. I really think this week will be better for those of us in process. It has to be, right? I'm still trying to convince myself.