Friday, September 5, 2008

The Real Deal

We have been approved by PGN!! What does this mean and what happens from here?...........

1. Matthew is legally our son!!!!!!!!

2. We are waiting on a new birth certificate that shows his name to be "Adamczyk". This will take about 3 weeks, give or take.

3. We will need a passport for him as soon as we have the new birth cert. This takes 1-3 days.

4. Once we have a birth cert and passport, we get submitted to the US Embassy for the visa. This takes about 2 weeks. When we have a visa appointment....we go for him!!!!!!

I'm thinking it's safe to say he will have a Happy Halloween with us.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You will definitely be spending Christmas with him and Thanksgiving. I hope it all goes quick from here. I think you can count on less than 2 weeks once the embassy has your paperwork. I think you'd hear from them within a couple days of them getting your file.

I am thrilled to see happy posts. Maria can't wait to see her "Marlo". I am sorry she still calls him that. After she sees him again I'm hoping she'll start calling him Matthew.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I pray your BC comes quickly!

Kris
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com

Ana said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Here's hoping and praying for a speedy BC!!!!

Yeah!!!!

Kim said...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Wonderful, wonderful news!

Beth in MN said...

Hurray!

May the rest of the road be swift and uneventful.

Beth