Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's up to Amber from here

I am officially defeated!! I honestly believe that our adoption agency, attorney, and orphanage director want the adoption to fail. We cannot get email returned, questions answered (correctly and honestly), and assistance correcting some problems we are having with the USCIS.

From this point on, it is all on Amber because I quit. I have to devote my time and energy to Patrick and Jillian whom I've semi-neglected because of the time spent on the adoption process.


Todd

4 comments:

Ana said...

Todd,

My heart just breaks for you and Amber. I know that this process has been beyond hard for your family. I know that it has pushed you beyond your limits.

Trust that I am praying and praying fervently that your strength will be renewed, your hope refreshed and that you will receive positive and uplifting news soon!

As hard as it is, keep the faith.

In the meantime, praying and believing for both you and Amber!

Unknown said...

I just started following your blog recently. It is so sad that you have encountered so many delays and frustrations. It's pathetic that governmental red tape and attorney shortcomings get in the way of a boy being united with his forever family.

BUT DON'T GIVE UP. I know God will give you the strength to keep fighting. Hugs to you while this happens.

Kris
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com

Beth in MN said...

Todd,

The two of you can do it! I have read yoru blog, and I know you are strong. Together, you all will get through this.

Beth in MN

Anonymous said...

How can one explain to a little child that the system has so many flaws and may not able to help him to a loving,caring family to call home?