Monday, October 20, 2008

Good News????

The lady from JCICS called me about 5 minutes ago. She said to check with the attorney on when the I-600 (not I-600A) was filed. If it was filed before the I-600A expired then all is well. She said that the I-600 is usually filed in conjunction with entering PGN to prove that there is a family for the child. If this is the case, we are waiting on pink!!!

To those who have no idea what I just said, if the attorney filed a certain paper before September 13, 2008, Matthew will be home BEFORE November. If not, God only knows what will happen.


Todd

3 comments:

Ana said...

Hey Todd!

So glad that you are hearing something positive!!!! Hopefully, everything will be set and good to go!

come on PINK!!! Matthew needs to come home. It's gonna be getting cold in Indiana soon! Yikes!

Kim said...

Glad to see that there may be some good news on your horizon!

Unknown said...

PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING.

Kris