Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Embracing the A-Team idea

I think the A-Team best describes the kids and I'm going to run with that idea.....

Patrick is Col. Hannibal Smith...the leader and the brains of the operation. He has been scheming and planning Christmas morning for weeks. He has written letters to Santa, called him on the phone, and went to see him multiple times to make sure he knows exactly what to bring. I'm sure that, once all of his gifts are opened he will say, "I love it when a plan comes together."

Jillian is, without a doubt, Capt. "Howling Mad" Murdock. She is the one who diverts mom and dad's attention so that the others can go to work. She will get herself into some minor trouble so that the boys can search and shake the presents while she is being corrected.

Matthew is Lt. "Faceman" Peck. As I mentioned in a previous post, he has the cute and innocent face that gets him what he wants. "OK kids, you can open JUST ONE before dinner."

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!! I hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas. We had a lot of fun with Maria.

Amy said...

I love it!! I hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas. We had a lot of fun with Maria.