Friday, July 25, 2008

DEVASTATED!!!!!

I just emailed the orphanage director to check on our BC and passport status and learned that we are not out of PGN. She said, "you must be out of PGN before you can request the BC and passport". Because this didn't sound right, We (with help from Ana) called the PGN and learned this..........

When we were told that we were out on 7/10, the attorney JUST THEN picked up the file to work on the previo issued on 6/16.....interview day. We were just resubmitted on 7/15.

We are NOT out of PGN and will NOT be going any time soon for Matthew. We are looking at another month or two and not weeks.

The worse part is being told by our agency, the runner from the attorney's office, and PGN themselves that we are out. How can we not believe that...right??

To explain our agony and to explain the situation better, we were told that Matthew is officially our son. Then two weeks later we were told......nope, not yet.


3 comments:

Ana said...

I seriously want to cry with you and Amber!!! But as discouraging as this is, I am hopeful that you will bring Matthew home!

Big hug to all of you! You are in my prayers!!!

Beth in MN said...

I'm am so sorry.

May this trip through PGN be short.

Beth

Kim said...

I am so sorry guys. I never understand all the confusion with PGN. I am so angry for you. I hope and pray that you guys get wonderful news soon that you are OUT of PGN with an APPROVAL once and for all!