Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nothing to Add

I know that there are several people who check the blog daily. Unfortunately, I have nothing new to share. I hope that we know something new before the weekend but I really doubt it.

For those who understand international adoptions, we are in the process of renewing our I-171H. For those who don't understand, we have to renew paperwork at the embassy in Chicago because it is almost 18 months old. It is much harder than it sounds and we don't have the assistance that we should......except for our congressman.

Todd

2 comments:

Ana said...

Todd and Amber,

I am so frustrated along with you! What do you have to do to renew your I-171h? Updated homestudy the comes all those wonderful clearances? If there is anything I can do, you know you can count on me.

Was even thinking we might try calling tomorrow. Would have suggested it today but still have a little brain fog.

I am believing that you will bring Matthew home very soon!!!

Krystal said...

I'm sorry that you don't have the help that you should -- and I am very sorry that you are having to work on the renewal. Matthew should have been home already, and I know that it is so frustrating to be reminded of that by having to go through more paperwork!!

I hope that you are OUT soon!