Thursday, May 1, 2008

I TALKED TO MATTHEW


I AM GEEKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I got to talk to Matthew tonight because of a wonderful lady, named Ana, on the guatadopt.com forum. She was my translator as I asked questions to the ladies at the orphanage and while I was TALKING TO MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew asked......."When are you coming for me?" (My heart broke)

He asked me for new shoes, pajamas, legos, Matchbox cars and pictures of "mi hermanos" (his brother and sister).

Matthew is going to pre-school and learning colors, shapes, and hygiene.

3 comments:

Meartz Family Adventures said...

Congratulations on hearing your son's sweet voice over the phone!!! YEAH how exciting!
We do webcam and voice chat with our foster family and daughter, it has been such a blessing over the past few months! Goodluck in PGN and I hope the rest of your process goes quickly!
Dana

Laurie said...

OMG he is just adorable! It just brings tears to my eyes he wants something so simple as shoes and pajamas when we have more than we can wear! So glad you got to talk to him and glad you he is getting a wonderful family so he will never need shoes and pajamas again! :)

Laurie
Guatadopt Mod!

Kim said...

That is wonderful! I am so glad you were able to connect with Matthew. I hope it's the first of many conversations!