Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Trip & Donations

As I mentioned in a previous post, I will be going to Guatemala the last week in June. The orphanage is in need of multiple things including.....

Medical Supplies- cough medicine, vitamins, lice shampoo, medicated lotion, etc.
School Supplies- books, pens, pencils, crayons, paper, etc.
Teaching Materials- calculators, ESL textbooks, learning games
Physical Education Supplies- balls, bats, swimming equipment (masks, fins etc.)
Miscellaneous Supplies - soap, toothpaste, shampoo, etc.


Instead of taking these things with me, I am taking a collection so these things can be purchased there. I have some of my Ham radio equipment and other random things listed on eBay which should bring in about $300. A generous couple from church also gave $100. My goal is to take $1,000 with me but will be happy to offer whatever I can. If you can help out please get in touch with me before I go in June.

Paz,
Todd

No comments: