Wednesday, May 21, 2008

PGN Update & My Travel Plans

Hello All,

We were just informed that Matthew's case is still with the 2nd reviewer. We take this as good news because the reviewer did not find a problem and did not issue a "previo". We also read in a news bulletin put out by the US Embassy in Guatemala that all approvable cases will be released soon. We have faith that ours is one of those.

Another news bit, I (Todd) will travel to Guatemala to visit Matthew and the Rio Dulce Children's Village. I am leaving on June 28 and will be home on July 4. I believe that I will be staying at the Hotel Backpackers which looks like a beautiful place. I have a link to hotel below:

Lastly, thank you for looking at my blog as often as all of you do. The adoption has been VERY stressful for Amber and I and this is one of my coping mechanisms. This gives me a place to boast, brag, moan and groan about all that is happening. So again, thanks for reading.
Keep Matthew, all of the children, orphanage workers, and us in your thoughts and prayers. We all need it!!!!!!!

No comments: